PEAX Equipment

Reloading and 300 ammo in Cheyenne

WyoDoug

I have old 300 ultra mag ammo and reloading gear that I want to get rid of. Anyone close to Cheyenne that might want to look at it? Reloading gear has been setting for more than 10 years now so time to get rid of it. I got everything for my 300 ultra mag I used to have including tumbler, Hornady dies, deburring, etc.

Not sure I can ship ammo or I would be open to that.

Best if someone looked at it and offered a fair price. I am donating everything I get to St Baldricks Foundation for childhood cancer research grants and fellowships. So be fair on yer offer, it goes to a good cause.

I no longer reload and lost interest in it, so getting rid of everything before it all corrodes just sitting.

I spoke to the folks at the local UPS store yesterday about shipping ammo. The two clerks there advised I could only ship to an FFL holder.

It has to be an actual UPS location (ie where the trucks are loaded and loaded everyday). I went to one of the other UPS stores (one attached to a other store) and they told me they could not send it.

At the actual UPS store I had to have special labels on the package and everyone’s contact information including their phone numbers. Just sent a fellow hunt talker a couple boxes of Nosler E-Tips with out any issue. He received it with out any difficulties in 3 days.

Sometime in the next few days, I will post pictures of what I got. I would rather not ship if I didn't have to. I basically have everything needed to reload 300 ultra mags. I sold the bullets though. Still have primers and everything else including tumbler and a gallon can of walnut shells for cleaning.

I spoke to the folks at the local UPS store yesterday about shipping ammo. The two clerks there advised I could only ship to an FFL holder.
You have to go to a UPS customer center, not a UPS Store.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back