Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Reconyx Representative Needed

Griztrax

All,

My project team is having a very difficult time getting a bulk order of Reconyx game cameras directly from Reconyx and we are hitting a dead end with customer service. Is there a rep on Hunt Talk forums that someone could point me to? I'm just hoping that a representative could help with this process. Thanks in advance for any help!! Mark

I've always had very timely responses from them. Of course I'm not doing a bulk order or anything out of the ordinary. I don't think they are a sponsor so they wouldn't have a rep on here.

Missed pictures, 1/2 hour dead periods, now one will take pictures to the chip, maybe show 10 or so then error message that format is wrong. You try to reformat the sd card and it won't let you format. New cards old cards, different brands cards, different chips. They have been back to Reconyx like yo-yos . Should a bought cheap for the same quality that I need and thrown them away when the took a dive.

Update - we were able to work through the issues with Reconyx customer service reps and we now have the cameras we ordered with installation to occur next week. I'm really hoping we don't have the same issues identified by Redmt in this thread. We shall see...

Back