Yeti GOBOX Collection

Recommendations on Gunsmithing Punch Set?

LaSportsman

What title says. Not doing have work. Replace triggers and such. Immediate job will be replacing springs in a couple rifle triggers so I need a punch and prefer to get a good set.

Believe in buy once, cry once and trying to build my gun and archery tools.

I have a Tekton set that has roll pin and solid pin. It gets the job done and I have no complaints.

I got the Wheeler Engineering hammer and punch set. They have been great for me.
I have the same set and it’s been super helpful for the little tasks I do with them. If nothing else, I’d recommend anyone who cleans their own guns has this set as the very bare minimum punch set.

I got the Wheeler Engineering hammer and punch set. They have been great for me.

I need one as well. Gotten into restoring old lever action Marlins. I'm very happy with the Wheeler Gunsmith screwdriver set. Picked it up at Brownells.

I need one as well. Gotten into restoring old lever action Marlins. I'm very happy with the Wheeler Gunsmith screwdriver set. Picked it up at Brownells.

I have a lever action Marlin .22 that I need to restore. Had a .35 Remington as well but it was stolen at my dads. Very sad. Killed my first deer with that rifle.

I've restored 2 .35 Cal. JC Higgins branded lever guns. Breaks my heart to hear you all lost one to theft. I gave one to my son last X-mas. I'm always looking for another one of those.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back