MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Recommendations for Cody, WY area outfitter?

Magnum Sherpa

I’m looking for recommendations for outfitters for a backcountry elk hunt near Cody. I’m a nonresident, hence the need for a guide to hunt the wilderness. I currently have 9 points and will probably cash them out in the next 2 or 3 years. I know good outfitters can book a year or two out, so I want to get the ball rolling. I’ve heard some good things about Trails West and would love to hear about any personal experience that anyone might have had with them. This will probably be the only time I accumulate this many elk points, so price isn’t too much of a concern for me.

You don’t have to have an outfitter in wilderness areas. You have to have a guide. Any resident can pick up a guide license and you can go as friends! If I lived near there I’d help you out but I don’t hunt up that way. Hope you find a guide!/buddy

You don’t have to have an outfitter in wilderness areas. You have to have a guide. Any resident can pick up a guide license and you can go as friends! If I lived near there I’d help you out but I don’t hunt up that way. Hope you find a guide!/buddy
+1
CC.jpg

I do have friends that live in Cody, unfortunately no one with horses.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back