RCBS 1500 chargemaster??

van franke

Any of you guys had problems with yours. Ihave used it a year and then we moved to a new house. Went to load some ammo today and set it up. Whenever I hit the zero it acts like I hit the calibrate button. I took it off the dispenser and it worked fine. I know it didnt get damaged in the move I made sure it was taken very good care of. Any Ideas??

Last edited:
Mine is about 3 - 4 years old and has stopped working. (It had actually stopped working some time back, so I just left it turned on. Now it won't turn on at all.) The on/off button won't work, and the "zero" button had stopped working prior to that. That's about $100 a year for functioning...

I ended up taking mine back to cabelas and they replaced it hopefully this one lasts longer. They are awsome when they work but want to shoot it when they dont.

I finally took a few minutes and called RCBS. They said to send it back with a check for $45 since it was out of warranty. I sent it off before leaving for Vancouver and my daughter's wedding. When I got home, I had a box from RCBS and it was a brand new unit. I have nothing to complain about!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back