Question food plot seeds ?

Hey deergrower, I think most of these people just go out and shoot stuff, they don't plant things. Do you actually grow deer?

Nut, you resemmble the remark? Isn't it true?
I think that's an idea though, go fertilize some good areas' wild food and the animals will show up. If baiting is not legal, fertizing and planting stuff may be legal. I don't hunt in areas like that enough to figure that out. Its an idea though. Many hunters don't want to spend that much usually though.

Tim LeMay
203 West Main Street
Baltic, OH 43804
330-897-4031 (Phone)
[email protected]
The Central Ohio Branch had a booth at the Ohio Deer and Turkey Show in Columbus on March 14-16. Contact Tim Lemay (330-897-4031) for Branch information.

That's the branch the Quality Deer Management Association (qdma.com) lists for Ohio. I bet they have some info. on legal habitat management in Ohio. Something must be legal to do there, improved habitat is good.

Even in Ohio it must be legal to fertilize natural habitat like honeysuckle and stuff like that because if it is wild how would they know if you were fertilizing it or not

That's what I was thinking, chop down the non edible or low nutrition plants and plant and/or fertilize the nutritious ones. That should be legal, it seems like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back