Question about CROCS...

FLIPPER

When I watch these hunting shows that hunt the dark continent...and they are hunting crocodiles...why do they never show any of the truly large ones being shot???

I mean you can go to Florida and kill Alligators twice as big as the crocs they shoot.

You know the ones that ALL the wildlife shows...like Discovery or Animal Planet show???

Like the enormous crocs that lie in wait at those migration route river crossings...where the crocs HEAD is as BIG as the entire body of a wildebeest!

Are they not allowed to hunt at those places?

Just seems to me if you were laying down those kinda funds...you would go after the largest in the land.

The Crocs ambushing White Bearded Wildebeeste on their migration are in Kenya. Kenya has been closed to hunting for many many years. Some nature programs also show salt water Crocs in Australia. Crocs are protected there.
I took a decent one two weeks ago in Zambia--he was just shy of 14-feet. It is extremely rare to find one of 16' these days in countries that hunt them. Took us four days to find the 14-footer.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back