Quest for a sask whitetail 2021 semi live

That’s an incredible buck. Those sask bucks are tanks! Congrats on the buck and success. Can’t wait to see what else you get on the cameras and good luck getting your GF a bigger buck than yours!

How old do you suspect he is? 4.5?
I’m not sure exactly but he is an older deer. He is missing half his front teeth. His antlers really haven’t changed much over the past three years except not breaking his dropper this year yet and the flyer off his other side is new

That’s an incredible buck. Those sask bucks are tanks! Congrats on the buck and success. Can’t wait to see what else you get on the cameras and good luck getting your GF a bigger buck than yours!
Thanks!!! I’m sure she will she got lucky and beat me on bears this spring too

cool rack with all that mass but wow what a toad of a body...did you weigh him on the hoof?
No I didn’t. I should have tho probably the only time I get a deer out without gutting him. Only reason I could load him alone was the landowner saw my headlight and came and helped me load him. Even with two guys it was all we could do to get him in

Rain baits today. Pulled one bush bait and started a farmland bait. Another bush bait camera malfunctioned which sucks cause it was hit hard. 2nd bush bait lots of does and a couple small bucks and last spot camera got twisted sideways of the bait after a couple days only.
5334C027-FA21-46F9-9740-6F8053C4AF0E.jpeg
EEE1EAA9-0F3E-4AD0-8B1D-E134800D31F1.jpeg
A4B4E0C6-A6DD-4DDC-B650-53B053BB0C9E.jpeg

Got supper anyways and mature buck that kinda sucks in the horn department. Be a good sausage buck lol

Rain baits today. Pulled one bush bait and started a farmland bait. Another bush bait camera malfunctioned which sucks cause it was hit hard. 2nd bush bait lots of does and a couple small bucks and last spot camera got twisted sideways of the bait after a couple days only.
View attachment 200438
View attachment 200439
View attachment 200440

Got supper anyways and mature buck that kinda sucks in the horn department. Be a good sausage buck lol
That deer looks like me…he hasn’t missed to many meals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back