Caribou Gear Tarp

Pulsar Thermal

seeth07

I have a Pulsar thermal scope with a weaver style mount that I'm thinking about selling. I spent about $2200 for it a few years ago and its been used a couple times each year. Works as it should.

Looking to get $1700 for it to part ways with it. Turns out I just don't use it as much as I should.

I have a Pulsar thermal scope with a weaver style mount that I'm thinking about selling. I spent about $2200 for it a few years ago and its been used a couple times each year. Works as it should.

Looking to get $1700 for it to part ways with it. Turns out I just don't use it as much as I should.

What kind of distance are you able to pick up targets?

What kind of distance are you able to pick up targets?
Locations I've used it have been exclusively where I'm located in WI and it's not a lot of big country. With that said however, I've never had a problem finding coons in fields/trees across an 80 (so 1/4 mile) nor see coyotes come running into range at similar distance. Deer are super obvious and easy to spot, I know I've spotted them much further than 1/4.

The question is a bit tricky because it depends on the heat source. Like if you look at a house 3 miles away, you are going to see it due to how much heat it gives off.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back