Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pulling stand(s) today

grizzly63

So I was headed into the woods today to pull one of the two stands i still have out when the thought hit me, "wait, don't I have one hung in that tree also?" So I pulled two today and have one more to get tomorrow. Its hell getting older.

Got my last one down today. Deer's are all processed, starting to get all guns and gear cleaned and adjusted. Just about time to start thinking about archery league. Had to transition to shooting with glasses on this year, it still needs some work. Not only am I forgetful, don't see quite as well either.

Got my last one down today. Deer's are all processed, starting to get all guns and gear cleaned and adjusted. Just about time to start thinking about archery league. Had to transition to shooting with glasses on this year, it still needs some work. Not only am I forgetful, don't see quite as well either.
When your knees start to give you fits and your back refuses to haul the loads it used to, you'll be ready to join the club. :)

I have most of mine down. still need to pull the three i have up on house property... thanks for the reminder. Weekend chore

Heck, my sciatic got pinched during this rifle season, had to ask my SIL to help put on my boot. Went out and shot a deer, bent over, gutted it and loaded by myself in back of pickup. Best I felt that day when I was done. Had to go to a local town and buy two dog pads to put under my two sleeping bags to make sleep better. Money well spent. Yeah, i know, it only gets better. One of my favorite sayings is the old guy in Monte Python " I aint dead yet"

Somebody saved me the trouble, and stole my ground blind about a week ago. Along with my favorite hunting chair. Ugh.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back