Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Primers

DFS

Has anybody seen CCI large rifle or magnum primers in stock since 2019? I have enough for several years but would certainly like to pick up some more.

Easy guys but I’ve talked to my local sporting good store and they haven’t had an order come in since 2019. Somethings got to give I’m certainly not hoarding. I don’t shoot that much. I have less than 500 of each of them. Likely less than you both have.

Easy guys but I’ve talked to my local sporting good store and they haven’t had an order come in since 2019. Somethings got to give I’m certainly not hoarding. I don’t shoot that much. I have less than 500 of each of them. Likely less than you both have.
I've got zero and was hoping your post was going to read "Have more than I need, come pick some up in Western MT!" hahaha

Yeah that's not hoarding. I have probably 5k of the 250s and 10k of the 200s... Long story how I ended up with them. I paid less than $10 per/k

Yeah that's not hoarding. I have probably 5k of the 250s and 10k of the 200s... Long story how I ended up with them. I paid less than $10 per/k
Sounds like they're probaby taking up a lot of space. You need me to come pick some up in Western MT?

I wouldn’t consider that hoarding either but wtf is going on. How have they not been able to get to the store in 3 years.

Sounds like they're probaby taking up a lot of space. You need me to come pick some up in Western MT?
I'm in MI. I bought a 20mm ammo can at an estate sale in the fall of 2019 for $250 There were over 35k in primers of various flavors in the can.

Call me crazy but I bought a bunch of things I needed after the big O was elected. Still sitting pretty good. mtmuley
I’m sitting very well minus primers I actually want to use.

Bought 1k Winchester magnum primers just before COVID. I'm pretty good as well. Opened my second to last can of H4350 recently though.

I'm in MI. I bought a 20mm ammo can at an estate sale in the fall of 2019 for $250 There were over 35k in primers of various flavors in the can.
Someone will love my estate sale…

And the wife knows the true value and costs.

These were had last week…
CE5E8F90-2245-4AA0-9029-150D97488E7A.jpeg

Feel like I stumbled on some CCI LRPs at a Bass Pro about a year ago but otherwise nada. I’m down to one sleeve of LRMPs if anyone has any leads on those in any brand.

Twice a month 3 of us in my house shoot 40 shot rifle silhouette matches, high power and cowboy lever action. Including sighting in at each event, that’s 300 primers a month. Not include hunting ammo or working on new loads etc. I buy primers when I can.

I got a notification Brownells has primers in today. Some are limit two

Seen them a few times. Has some in my cart just the other day htoo and decided I didn’t need them that bad.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back