Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Prayers for Healing, Godspeeds and RIPs: Post them here.

from KRTV Great Falls MT

GREAT FALLS — As of Sunday evening (March 29), there are now 161 confirmed cases of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Montana, and two deaths.

On Sunday afternoon, public health officials confirmed the death of a Madison County woman who had tested positive for COVID-19.

"Regrettably yesterday evening (Saturday, Mar. 28, 2020), one of our Madison county residents lost their battle against the Covid-19 virus. We hope that this is the last life that will be lost against this invisible enemy," the Madison County Public Health Department said in a news release.

The patient's name has not been released due to federal privacy laws, but Melissa Brummell, Public Health Director for Madison County, said the person was "a female resident in her senior years." Brummell said the woman had direct contact to another COVID-19 positive case. All of the people in close contact with her have been notified and are on a 14-day home quarantine

This is probably somebody's grandma, mom, sister, wife, best friend......
Probably not famous.
But most likely well known in MT's Madison Co. Population maybe 9000 - a sparsely populated place by a lot of America's standards. 3600 sq miles in size. Lotta ranch folks. Small towns. Lotsa connections between 'em.
I can almost guarantee I know someone who knows who this yet to be announced name woman is.
1/2500 +/-.
2500 sad stories.

Lotta' senseless stuff happening these days. Oh well...........
"start talkin' again
when I know what to say"
Sounded like he was improving, now this. The truest, most compassionate advocate I ever saw or heard, for all us victims of the human condition. This world is crazier than ever. WTF are we going to do we do without him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back