Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Powder Swap?

ERSS

I am in need of some RL19 and have a handful of new pounds of powder that I don't really need at this point.

Has anyone been seeing RL19 start to hit the rack? None that I know of around here.

Here is what I have to swap, pound for pound:

2 - Accurate No. 9
1 - Hodgdon Varget
3 - RL15
1 - Hodgdon 4895

I am located in Eastern Idaho, but travel fairly regularly in SW Montana, over to Jackson Wy and down through UT.

Also have 3 boxes of 7mm accubond 140 grain that I would like to get rid of for $100, shipping included.

Shoot me a PM if we can work out a mutually beneficial powder swap.

Next time you are headed for SW MT check in with Shedhorn Sports in Ennis, they are one of the most reliable sources for powder within 150 miles. My dad picked up a couple cans of RL 19 there a couple months back and they are quite good about keeping the shelves as full as they can.

Thanks for the heads up. That is also one of my go to places, was in there Sunday afternoon and they were out.

Was able to get my hands on some RL 19 finally. Still have the 7mm 140 gr accubonds at $30 a box x 3, that I would like to get rid of.

If you go through Dillon, Check at Bitterroot Trading Co. J.D. usually has a decent selection of powder as well

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back