Yeti GOBOX Collection

Potential World Record Jackalope Harvested in Wyoming

WyoDoug

I usually go after the smaller forked horn ones as their meat is more tender and they aren't as gamey tasting as the Booners are. ;)

"This comes after talks of limiting the Jackalope season in Wyoming to 3 days, as to not overlap the controversial snipe hunting season."

😂
LOL been there done that. My dad and uncle actually took me "snipe hunting". I was told it was a bird but only remember faint description of what my dad and uncle described. I was told all I had to do was hold a gunny sack open and keep yelling "Snipe! Snipe! Here Snipe!" and they would run into the sack. Like a stupid 8 year old I fell for it hook line and sinker. I returned to the house around midnight after I gave up with mosquito bites all over me and my dad laughing his damn head off asking how many I caught. Didn't say a word. Just went to bed as pissed as an 8 year old kid could be. My mom was kinda pissed too. Nowdays, you don't let kids stay out that long unsupervised but I was in family owned pasture with no threat in sight of the house.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back