Pope John Paul II

WH's OutdoorsChick

Anyway the guy has passed on

I was raised catholic and I strongly do not beleive in SOME of thier views...

P.S. I am Christian now :D :D

I know ya'll wanted to know and it is slow here at work, OK done!

I edited my post because I am not agaist the Catholic religon, it was just that being a baptist Christian is what I choose....

I don't follow the Catholicism I grew up with either. I wish him good rest none the less. Peace Father.

I think it should be interesting to watch the choosing process for the new pope. It is really an intricate ritual and it hasn't been seen in years.

Well , not ot offend anyone but i do not believe in most catholic ways when u can go do a sin go bck paray do it again pray 10whole marries:BLEEP:, what the frick, anyway i am more baptist but there is another baptist i meant i was agreein with em most way till they belive in suicide means goino ut doin it go heaven, i said nope ur not my type so i stayed with my own i htin kit baptist like original, eithr that or one baptist was somethin else:)

Well I had a Nun Yell at my catechism (probably misspelled) group and tell us that our world is going to be a horrible place and she hopes she passes on before we become adults because we are the future...

That was on a good day...

Anyhow I experienced some things there that NO JOKE traumatized me till this day..

I am not offended at all quiet one, I believe ppl should have their OWN views, with the Exception of Robert, he should believe everything I DO :D:D:D

Catechism is the religious schooling we all got to go through after church on Sundays. Sunday school basically.

• VATICAN DENIAL | 1:55 p.m. ET

The Vatican denies reports that Pope John Paul II has died.

It was broadcast on our local news here about an hour ago. It went into great detail about it and about how the Vatican officials were handling the situation. Let me see if I can find the story.

VATICAN CITY -- The Vatican is denying that Pope John Paul II is dead.

An Italian news agency had reported that a brain monitor hooked to the pope had gone flat, but a senior Vatican official told The Associated Press that the pope is still alive -- and that there is no such monitoring device in his apartment.

However, the pope has taken a turn for the worse, his body ravaged by heart failure and septic shock.

AP Photo
Pope John Paul II on Easter

The Vatican said the pope's breathing has become shallow and his kidneys are no longer working properly. But his spokesman said the pope has been participating in prayers with aides who have gathered at his bedside.

The latest statement on the pope's health comes about six hours after a tearful papal spokesman told the world that John Paul was in "very grave" condition.

This is what I found on kirotv.com, but when I was listening to the 11:00 news, they had a big Breaking News story about how the Vatican and people gathered in the city are mourning the loss, black drapery over his window and the tolling of 84 bells for his life. It doesnt add up. I will keep digging, see what I can find.

The radio just said that they are preparing for the Pope's funeral and are discussing the reelections of the next pope.

They are denying he is dead at this time, but there are making funeral arrangements :confused: :confused: :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back