Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Poor kennetreks

I joined that club long ago. My old black lab chewed up a pair of hunting boots, a pair of gasses, and the corner of the dishwasher. Makes me smile now. She was a great friend. She's been gone now for a decade and a half, and I'm getting watery-eyed typing this, besides my memories, her name lives on as part of my digital passwords - easy to remember.

some day you will look back at this and laugh. Maybe not today or tomorrow but some day! :)

I had a malamute/collie mix who turned out to be the best dog I've ever had. Along with turning any book he found into confetti and chewing a dinner plate sized hole in the living room carpet, he taught me patience early on by chewing his way through the kitchen wall. He made it through the drywall and insulation and was down to the siding by the time we got home. Had we been gone another hour, he would have been out. Another time he got into the pantry and ate several raw potatoes. I can only guess the 'gastric distress' scared him because it looked like he ran around the house while the potatoes worked their magic. Had to wash the walls and steam clean the carpet. Wife was not real happy.

When I was in high school I left our GSP pups out of the crate when we went out for a family dinner, thinking they were old enough. The only thing they destroyed had a value of approximately $2...but it was a 5-lb. sack of flour. EVERYTHING below the countertop level and within about 20' of the pantry was dusted with dry flour or goopy with wet flour and there were flour footprints all over the house. My dad looked at me and said "Well, those are your dogs, I know what you're doing with the rest of your night..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back