Yeti GOBOX Collection

Point gaurd conversation

Tyler1215

Hello. Here in AZ we have a program called point guard. Where you can buy "insurance" for a drawn tag. This allows you give ur tag bag after drawing it if something comes up. You would then receive your bonus points back. I was having a conversation with some friend and we were wondering if any other western states do that. Any feedback to settle the discussion is appreciated

Point Guard needs some sort of modification for group apps. I heard an outfitter on a podcast say that his daughter had a lot of points, and her two “friends” had no points, but there was a good muzzle loader elk tag they could get by averaging his daughter’s points, and then use her Point Guard so that she could keep all of her points for next year and the outfitter could take her “friends” hunting this year. Now assuming they were in fact friends, and that the outfitter took a week off of his busiest season to “help” them free of charge, there were still two hunters with ZERO points, who got in line ahead of hunters who had points, and the group member who did have points, never intended to hunt, and kept her points. That isn’t what Point Guard is for. I wonder if they would have done that if she had only received back the average number of point given to the group?

Point Guard needs some sort of modification for group apps. I heard an outfitter on a podcast say that his daughter had a lot of points, and her two “friends” had no points, but there was a good muzzle loader elk tag they could get by averaging his daughter’s points, and then use her Point Guard so that she could keep all of her points for next year and the outfitter could take her “friends” hunting this year. Now assuming they were in fact friends, and that the outfitter took a week off of his busiest season to “help” them free of charge, there were still two hunters with ZERO points, who got in line ahead of hunters who had points, and the group member who did have points, never intended to hunt, and kept her points. That isn’t what Point Guard is for. I wonder if they would have done that if she had only received back the average number of point given to the group?
Why on earth would you broadcast that out to an audience? Reminds me of the dummies that got on here and spilled the beans about buying bonus points for their kids.

Why on earth would you broadcast that out to an audience? Reminds me of the dummies that got on here and spilled the beans about buying bonus points for their kids.
Reminds me of gohunt articles and the same type of crap. There are so few secrets anymore.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back