Please Read- Need A Little Help

My congratulations to Dan on some fine critters and a thank you to him for his service to our country.

To crittergetter, what more can be said but well done sir! We should all be as willing to help other as you are.

Dan's Update

Well, thought i would just give a little update on Dan. I built this photo collage for Dan and gave it to him for christmas. Seeing his and his family's reaction absolutely made my Christmas!! I know its tough to see very clearly because i had it wrapped in plastic but the picture turned out really neat.

Thanks again to Dan for making this past hunting season one of my most memorable!!

Please keep prayers out for Dan and his family, he has had some really rough days since hunting season ended. Had to call in Hospice care right before Christmas, and now is stuck in the hospital.

Another reminder going into this new year to feel blessed for the things you have, mostly your health.

I know he wants to kill a wolf but it looks like that option is out..........gonna dedicate my first wolf kill to good ol Dan! Hope its this weekend!

Attachments

• dans photo collage small.jpg
    dans photo collage small.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 159
Very cool Critter, that looks really good. Prayers being sent for Dan and his family.

Matt, thanks for the update regarding Dan, been thinking of him lately. Great job on the collage, that really looks good! Hopes and prayers from Washington.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back