PEAX Equipment

Pleasant advice please.

NoviceDave

I am going to spend the weekend at Pleasant (starting Fri evening until Sunday morning). I have very little confidence at this lake. Can someone please give me some advice?

If anyone is going to be up there this weekend, please let me know. Maybe we can meet. If not I will see some of you on Monday at the Round Table.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Dave I have a tourny I am trying to fish sat night there....

give me a call I can get you on fish EASY

Delw

Oh sure Del you'll put him on fish easy, but you put me on the hard ones. LOL.

Dave, I'm going out Sat am and I'll fishing from shore either be in the back of Castle Creek, up by CC ramp or by the on the ranger station peninsula. I wear grey shirt and white BASS hat. I Also tote a backpack with a bright red towel. Stop by if you see me. email me if you want, I tell you where not to go. LOL : [email protected]

Steve

HAHA steveM I dont want to fish for little ones.. I want something that can goto weigh-in.

Hey you caught one! LMAO

Delw

Steve as you should know now Delw is always talking a good story. Go to Rosey and have some fun 50 bass per night pleasant if you real lucky maybe 15.
Had to give delw a hard time

Novice Dave, I'll look for you. I'll be at Pleasant on Friday night. I don't have a pattern right now except that I saw a lot of fish out on roadbeds and humps in 24' of water. Most were suspended off the edges.

I will probably fish C-Rigged lizards and worms at that 24' to 35' depth. Then I will try Westy Worms as the night progresses. Two weeks ago I was doing real good with this pattern. With nights staying warmer we should start getting some good nights fishing.

Westy...

Have a good time Novice Dave

Thanks guys. Delw & Westy, can you please leave me your numbers? I have them at home but I am heading straight to the lake after work. Here is my email if you are more comfortable with that [email protected] Hopefully we can hook up.

SteveM, I am not sure if I will have a fishing partner Saturday morning (still waiting to hear from my father). If I do not I will get you off the shore and you can show me all the places to avoid. I will email you to make arrangements.

Thanks Again,
NoviceDave

Dave, I'm at the office right now surfing on someone elses computer. Since this is my last day they have already cancelled my email account. I will send you my number when I get home. Hopefully it will get ot you be fore you leave the office.

I plan to launch at C.C. by 7:30pm tonight at the latest. :D

Westy...

Novice Dave, Westy will actually be "SPOONING' and don't let him fool you into thinking otherwise. Even though spooning doesn't work.

AC out at my house again so no fishing this week end.

Yeah Westy, what gives with them cutting out your email account? I know they wouldn't fire you, so you must have left for bigger and better things. If you have a wrongful termination suit however, . . . . :D

LieGuy, I hope you mean what I think you mean by SPOONIN? You are talking about fishing? We will be in separate boats so I can always leave if anything strange starts to happen.

Westy, I am going to launch from CC ramp at around 5:30. I am going to meet Delw up the river. I will follow him around until he gets tired of me. So hopefully you will find us.

NoviceDave

What you talkin about spoonin? Westy likes to throw the tire weights he takes off his old tires. He does use a good hook though. Gamagatsu 5/0 treble. :D

Well, were do I start.

Spooning is a secret that we don't talk about on such public forums. ;)

Dave, Delw it will be much later then I thought when I get to the lake. I will stay around the C.C. area since I don't know the river that well and it will be crowded.

AFA my job, things are great! I've left to go work for another agency that appreciates talent when it see it.

Good fishing to all this Father's Day.

Westy...

My brother loves to fish and told me spoonin is chasing catching and dipping into the new dates... :D

Back