Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Pictures of bull moose charging

Yeah kinda cool. I had a moose in the yard yesterday morning. And today is the last day of moose hunting season. Kinda hope I see one today in my back yard again. Except a legal one though. By the tracks It could be a spike bull. I've been doing some light cow in heat calls. I will check things out when it gets light out.
For what it's worth I've been around moose in our yard for 40 years n kinda know how they work. But they are still moose. So probably not quite the idiot some may think. But me none the less.
I have had to get up close to several others that had gotten into predicaments. Beautiful animals

Calling in my first moose was a memory I’ll never forget. We saw it about 200 yards away across the river. It came in on a rope and did not hesitate to barrel down the steep bank and cross the river.

When I lived in ANC the moose would be in our yard all winter long. We had a split level house so the porch was about 8 feet off the ground. The dang moose would use it as a scratching post. I’m surprised they didn’t break the 4x4.

Back