Persistence Pays Off

DUDE, Sweet bear !! the Smile says it all. Who's doing your bear for ya ? If you need someone, Let me know. I've had a "couple" mounts done so far :p I don't have a 1/2 size bear but I have a Little full size one. I can't find any good pics, But being as Close as you are.. you should just come over :D

1G906248.jpg

Thanks Moosie...I'd love to come by and see the "Walls of Fame" sometime.
Trophy Mountian Taxidermy is who I choose to do the mount for me. I haven't used this shop before but Allen seems like a good guy and his work is quality.

Greg

Fairchase, You around this weekend ?

571-1ELK is the BAT phone number...... But Shhhhh I don't give it out to jsut anyone ;)

Were is Trophy Mountain ? Alen is with Kodiak ? Allen Malaise ?

Ya, I'll be around...I have at least a months worth of chores to do :rolleyes:
The Trophy Mtn. shop is in Idaho Outdoor Outfitters in Nampa, Allen Burril, I think?

Ahhh JAys place. MAtt too. They're good people. I haven't been over there in a year or so. Just never make it seems like. I live about 1 mile south of there.

Just 1 month worth of stuff ? Lucky dog ;)

I've heard Mixed things about that taxidermist. But I'm guesing there is good and bad on every one. I'm interested in how your bear comes out. Keep us informed !!

I'm around I thnk doing yard stuff and working on a shop. I'll PM you a map tomorrow to my place.....

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back