PEAX giving away free spoon, you just pay for shipping

NKQualtieri

Bummer, when I saw “free spoon” I was think something more like this…

Attachments

• ED5C458B-EB4E-46A3-A909-ED9254013B2B.png
    ED5C458B-EB4E-46A3-A909-ED9254013B2B.png
    857.4 KB · Views: 23
Saw the spoon and ordered it for my dad who is going on a trip this fall and needed one. Arrived last friday. Then another came on monday. Only charged me for one and received two. They must really want to get rid of them.

This isn't a Hunt Talk deal or an affiliate link, but @TN2shot07 brought it to my attention so as I am the Hunt Talk shlepper of deals I figured I'd add it here:

https://www.peaxequipment.com/products/free-backcountry-ti-spoon

They're offering the spoon for free, you just pay shipping. I have no idea why they're doing this, but sounds like a win to me.

NKQ
What's the advantage of a long handled spoon? I've got bifocals now so no longer have difficulty hitting my mouth with a normal spoon ... which I admit is a pretty big target.

What's the advantage of a long handled spoon? I've got bifocals now so no longer have difficulty hitting my mouth with a normal spoon ... which I admit is a pretty big target.
It helps if you dig into a freeze dried meal in a bag, don’t get stuff all over your hands.

Probably not an issue since you carry plates

It helps if you dig into a freeze dried meal in a bag, don’t get stuff all over your hands.

Probably not an issue since you carry plates
Freeze dried meal in a bag = tropical fish food. Blech! I would eat pine needles first. The guy in the ad image is stirring something over a camp burner. Doesn't appear to be a bag.

I paid $5.95

Theses spoons are well-suited for the dehydrated meals, like Mountain House, so you can reach the food in the bottom of the bag without shoving your hand in there and making a mess.

Freeze dried meal in a bag = tropical fish food. Blech! I would eat pine needles first. The guy in the ad image is stirring something over a camp burner. Doesn't appear to be a bag.

You may want to look into the Mountain House Chili Mac flavor if expecting a cold night around your campfire, it will turn your, um, contributions up a notch or two...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back