Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Past turkey season --Spring '03

Ithaca 37

Mine was fair, not great. I got my own turkey but didn't get any for the novices I was trying to call one in for. Combination of bad weather, not much chance to hunt and a few mistakes by the novices (actually, I should say the mistakes were mine--I didn't prepare them well enough for everything that might happen when the turkeys start coming in!). Chalk it all up to more learning experiences for me and them!
biggrin.gif
Had a great time though!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-08-2003 14:41: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]</font>

Had a great season Got a bird on the opener. the rest was fun would have like to have got YoungRobinHood a bird but didn't want to go on opening morning. It was pour the rain. But all in all great season.

I had an awesome Turkey season,made a new friend in Cameron and got my first bird this season.In all total we took 5 birds for 4 hunters,Cameron got 2 birds this season (lucky dog)
tongue.gif

i only got to go out 2 or 3 times when my bird came out i was seen before he was i missed a running/flying bird but my son got to see him up close so it worked out great in the end

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back