Caribou Gear

Party Cancelled

Orca Lover

We are sorry to report that the New Year's Eve Party has to be cancelled. Hunterman came home from work today acting like Mount St. Helens in 1980. So, we wont be ringing in the new year Hunt Talk style. Maybe us Washintonians can still meet up for the Sportsman's Show later in January.
Sorry for the bad news.

OL

start feedin him the whiskey now!!!! by the 31st he'll be fine and ready to go-or at least he won't know he feels bad--chris

I like the way you think Chris.
Whiskers...you are just sick.
Everyone else I'll send the good wishes on for him to feel better.
Quick Draw

Well I tried to go to work yesterday,,,and made it until around 10:00....I must have lost around 100 pounds just in sweat :( running around a 101* temp. :MAD and feeling like I just went through 15 rounds with George Forman in his prime :eek: ....

Today I'm going to work this thing out of me hump ..I'm going to get the tires on Orca Lovers car changed, work in the wood pile, and clean around the pasture... I'll either sweat this thing out or die from dehydration hump :D ..

Sorry about cancelling the party,, I was really looking forward to it,, and seeing folks again and meeting new hunt talkers...We still have the Sportsman Show though :D ..

Some food and beer will be out tomarrow if anyone wants to come down and watch some football,,or B.S.

Happy New Year

Hunterman(Tony)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back