Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

OYOA App

lbirch

Are there any plans to make an OYOA app for smart phones? It's sad to admit but I'm getting old and reading this site on my iPhone isn't very easy.

Doing some major upgrades in January. The upgraded version of this forum software claims to be very good on mobile devides. Now, if Santa will bring enough money to pay for it.

I've started using the firefox browser on my android phone. It has made most of the forum readable without zooming and also cleared up the problem with the amazon ad. So if you can get the firefox app, I would recommend it.

I haven’t been on this site for a long time. I just wanted to point out that I was right, in a way. This has been said many times in other posts and threads but this new format is so so much better.

I haven’t been on this site for a long time. I just wanted to point out that I was right, in a way. This has been said many times in other posts and threads but this new format is so so much better.
I can't even remember the old format... lol

If you need bigger text, you can increase the size in setting. The site works just fine on my iPhone; identical to my laptop.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back