Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Outdoor class: Hunting courses

mxracer317

Looks pretty cool. I’ve been waiting for something like this.

Excited to see more content from guys like @Big Fin, Remi and Corey Jacobson.

Anyone subscribe yet? It’s an annual membership… And I’m kind of debating getting it now or waiting till they add the other modules.

According to the big man, his portion is rifle focused whereas Elk101 is more archery (which is true). I'm about 6 modules out of 17 in for this Rifle Elk part by Randy, but they are not long modules like Elk101. Total of all the rifle videos is about 2:34:00 and the average length is 9 mins. The longest video is actually on elk cartridges and calibers (23 mins)

Only 6 modules in, but a lot of the stuff covered for the elk stuff is info that has been definitely covered in Elk101, Elk Talk podcast and randy's prior seasons of fresh tracks. I have not seen or heard anything new, yet. That said, have not even skimmed the surface of the other people (Remi, Jaime, Corey). But if I were to extrapolate out from what I have seen, I would guess this is geared toward beginners - but I could be wrong.

All that said, it's on the fresh tracks+ platform and I love that. Production quality is really nice. Just wish there was captions for when the little one is being loud ha

Different content. University of Elk Hunting subscribers will get OutdoorClass for a year.
Can you elaborate more please? I’m already a subscriber of elk 101, but how do I redeem a free year of OutdoorClass?

Update to my earlier statement after watching a bunch of Randy's episodes last night: there are definitely some gold nuggets of info in some of these mid to late episodes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back