Yeti GOBOX Collection

OSOK's Monster Whitetail

canary sings

Leave it to Canaryboy to get things riled up again eh.
Anyone else you'd like to invite over ...geesh...kids

Nice to see ya Moosie and nice to see you OSOK. Great bucks man..ya done good this year.
Merry Christmas HUNT TALK

Actually I think getting pretty close to the 10 minute mark! :D

You know what they say Moosie!

Some of us talk the talk! Others Walk the Walk!!! :p hump ;)

Buckee,

Thanks for the kind words. Actually the mulie that BC posted (hu, hum) w/o my permishkin was from a couple years back! ;) That's cool though, the one we shot this year wasn't too much smaller... :D

Actually Moosie's welcome anytime.....and it's great to have thing's cleared up with OSOK.......that is till someone comes in and muddies the water, right BC ??!! :cool:

Realtree is realtight, because the majority of the folks there know nothing else but Whiteys, and have no way to afford any other opportunities to enjoy the things that living west of the Mississippi has to offer...........and some are just plain ignorant, but we run into that on both sides of the river, don't we ??!! And then sense of humor thing......well, i think you all are funny, LOL :D

And yes, I do find it ironic that a Monster Muley killing machine like OSOK manages to find himself on top a total pig of a whitetail.......I guess that means I gotta start slammin some bigger Muleys... :eek:

Actually here is one from a couple years ago......it none of the caliber of those mountain studs, but the wet hunt made it fun......LOL ;)

014755.jpg
..........Hey...notice my smile too ??!! :D

Ya,

Comes down to it, we all have the same passion! Some of us are just fortunate enough to explore the outdoors from different angles I guess.

Did you smoke the buck w/ archery gear?

No...I wish I had had my bow with, but I ended up sizzling a 25-06 round through his shoulder in the middle of a rain storm as he was hounding a doe hump ......man I wish these dang Muley tags were'nt so hard to draw in ND...even us residents don't get a break, LOL...gotta get me some land so I can snag those gratis tags every year :rolleyes:

My biggest problem, is I always manage to get several good Whiteys scouted and get so wrapped up with filling a tag with one of them, that I totally ignore our Muley population.........I keep telling myself if i get a Whitey that grosses over 180 or nets over 160 that I'll start putting in for those Muley tags some more..... :)

OSOK,
Sorry dude, couldn't resist posting up that bad boy. I thought the statue of limitations had to be up on that one by now. LOL!

Moosie,
Nice to see ya back over there for a bit. I'm sure Buckee was thinking, "Oh no, Not Again." LMAO!!!!

Buckee,
No hard feelings eh? We just having some fun and we definately were playin' by the rules this time. :) BTW. Did you hear of the new potential BC provincial typical mule deer record shot just recently by a 13 yr old with a crossbow? It green scores 209 gross and 207 net. I know the kid's dad and he's got several year's of sheds off the buck. Can't wait to see the pics. Been some Slammer Bucks taken this year.

Moosie, I wasn't on line for 5 min before I had a PM from Buckee, I think he locked me on his Radar.. It must have went Fuggin NUTZ !!!!! ;)

It was fun while it lasted again, but I'm board already with them ;) I might make a post over there when I ralley the troops to Invade Peta Next month ;)

OSOK......What a PIG!!! congrats. Hey Iminrut, nice "find" last spring. Thats one heck of a treasure. Had you seen the buck before? I mean did you find him in the same area you generally hunt? or was he a 'surprise'?

Moosie said:
I think he locked me on his Radar.. ;)

You bet ya Moosie ..seen ya comin a mile away ...LOL :D
Ya say your bored with us already...WHEW .. :rolleyes:

BCBoy - No I hadn't heard of the new potential BC provincial typical mule deer record shot just recently by a 13 yr old with a crossbow. Be nice to see those pics if you come across them.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back