Caribou Gear Tarp

Oregon coast game cam 2021

The Oregon Coast Range is teeming with game, just really, really hard to hunt. I wasn't man enough, apparently. Lots of up and down, and lots of growth that wants to both hinder your progress and to prevent any sort of stealthiness. At least is worked on this old fat boy.

The Oregon Coast Range is teeming with game, just really, really hard to hunt. I wasn't man enough, apparently. Lots of up and down, and lots of growth that wants to both hinder your progress and to prevent any sort of stealthiness. At least is worked on this old fat boy.
Yes, yes it is. I have taken college athletes out to work and they decided woods work was just not for them. Amazing to see people that work out everyday not be able to hack it yet I've worked for decades with guys that have big ol beer bellies and power through the nastiest huck/salmon berry/vine maple hell holes known to man.

Yes, yes it is. I have taken college athletes out to work and they decided woods work was just not for them. Amazing to see people that work out everyday not be able to hack it yet I've worked for decades with guys that have big ol beer bellies and power through the nastiest huck/salmon berry/vine maple hell holes known to man.
An uncle worked the woods in Northern CA, a number of friends worked them in OR. Hard work, about as dangerous as a job can get. I was never adept and sneaky enough to hunt that country, truthfully was afraid I'd walk in and disappear forever (have a friend whose son-in-law did just that, never found him).

Back