Opinion on CZ

Fullquiver

I found an as new 557 CZ Sporter with a beautiful walnut stock for cheap money in 308. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this model.. It looks awesome and I do have a 452 American 22lr which I love. So I do have some experience with CZ just not their center-fire models.. I am really interested in the accuracy potential of these rifles..

I found an as new 557 CZ Sporter with a beautiful walnut stock for cheap money in 308. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this model.. It looks awesome and I do have a 452 American 22lr which I love. So I do have some experience with CZ just not their center-fire models.. I am really interested in the accuracy potential of these rifles..
I had never shot CZ centerfire before, but I. South Africa our PHs really like theirs - they seemed bullet proof.

While i haven't yet had the privilege of shooting one of their rifles yet, i am very happy with their shotguns and pistols!

I've never shot the 557 but I own and shoot a 550 and really enjoy it. A little stiff at first but that might be just from being new. My only complaint was that it was advertised as holding 5 rounds in the mag but mine only holds 4. I never sent it in to get checked out so I can't complain too much I guess. I've never really needed five rounds either. Accuracy is great. Love the single set trigger too.

Back