Operation longbeard

I would think in “Breaking the Law 101” they would teach not to have so many accomplices, not post on social media, not bragging at the bar, etc. Maybe that is a 200 level course at University of Dipshit?

Also, why do criminals always have three names they go by? I mean I have a middle name, but no one ever calls me by it. I can picture this group of guys in the bar, slapping each other on the back, drinkin Red Bull and vodka, hollering “that Kenny Ray, jr is a hell of a hunter. He’s the best sumbitchin turkey Hunter to ever graduate from Wesson High!”

Why wasn't there jail time for this?

An appropriate sentence would have been every weekend in jail from March 1st-June 1st for 5 years.
128 days in jail. Hits him right in the turkey season so he can't poach gobbling birds.

Why wasn't there jail time for this?

An appropriate sentence would have been every weekend in jail from March 1st-June 1st for 5 years.
128 days in jail. Hits him right in the turkey season so he can't poach gobbling birds.
I doubt that they care to much about seasons. If they are targeting properties managed for turkeys, they will know during season there will be hunters on those properties.

I doubt that they care to much about seasons. If they are targeting properties managed for turkeys, they will know during season there will be hunters on those properties.
Exactly. Most guys who snipe big deer do it outside legal dates/time. Nobody to bump into.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back