Ontario trip

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38069

So far on our annual walleye trip we've hammered them...109174
Lindy rigs with a full nightcrawler has been the trick!
With two days left, we're going to have a full cooler on the way back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it !! Need to do that someday again. SD is awesome but Canada is a totally different experience.
I agree, SD is good but Canada is great!
The experience inflates your fishing confidence. Then when you get home, it is deflated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice catch! What has been working for you this late June? I typically use jigs and live bait like minnows, leaches or worms but do like bottom bouncers at times and slip bobber rigs in some situations. I use flukes and grubs quite often instead of live bait and do quite well. Love catching them on crankbaits in right areas. I usually fish big waters that have medium pressure. I have gone on a few fly in fishing trips and the fishing is ridiculous. Catch 200 walleye a day on some lakes not uncommon.

Nice catch! What has been working for you this late June? I typically use jigs and live bait like minnows, leaches or worms but do like bottom bouncers at times and slip bobber rigs in some situations. I use flukes and grubs quite often instead of live bait and do quite well. Love catching them on crankbaits in right areas. I usually fish big waters that have medium pressure. I have gone on a few fly in fishing trips and the fishing is ridiculous. Catch 200 walleye a day on some lakes not uncommon.
I run 15# braid to a barrel swivel. I put a 1/2 oz weight on the braid side. Then I run a 3 foot 12# fluorocarbon leader with a single red bead and a size 4 hook. We only had luck with a full crawler!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back