One more cooler capacity question

bigdonniebrasco

in the event that I am successful enough to bag a buck and 2 does (Pronghorn), ... if all I have in it is frozen gallon jugs and some dry ice, would I be able to fit all 3 goats in a 120qt, or a 150qt?

Thank you!!!!

56 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

Depends on if they are deboned. You should be able to fit 3 deboned lopes into a large cooler either 120 quarts or 150 quarts. We fit 7 completely deboned antelopes ( 4 does and 3 bucks) into a large cooler ( I think it is 150 quarts) and it was packed to the brim. We probably had 20-30 pounds of dry ice in there wrapped in a towel. I think the entire cooler weighed ~ 200-225 pounds when it was full.

Based on that you should be able to pack 3 quartered antelope in the a 120 quart cooler and probably cooler.

in the event that I am successful enough to bag a buck and 2 does (Pronghorn), ... if all I have in it is frozen gallon jugs and some dry ice, would I be able to fit all 3 goats in a 120qt, or a 150qt?

Thank you!!!!

56 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

I have a 150 quart cooler, and took 3 quartered antelope and a cape home in it with two blocks of ice and a few bags did great. During deer season here I put 5 quartered deer and 3 bags of ice in it but it was heavy.

Thank you!!!!

Yes! Deboned it they'll easily fit

Awesome... my biggest concern was if they'd fit. I don't care about the weight! I'm so young and strong that it doesn't matter!!!

*that last part was a lie :)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back