One and a wake up..............

Major luck you guy's.....

Horn Seeker:
Ya I am gonna hookup with D.S. later on this year in November. The hunt will be rifle. I'm mainly goin over to see what all the fuss is about with D.S. and his cookin! ;) I am gonna take the video camera and hopefully film some bulls getting rolled over in the clover. :D

I spoke to DS a few hours ago, he got a late start, but he's on his way.

Told me he's "packing light", then started describing all the stuff he's taking.
I said "I thought you were packing light ?"
He says "I am, two cases, if you want regular beer, bring your own !"

I'm outta here, back in ten days with wild stories & elk photos (I hope )

welp......the bad luck ain't a stopped yet. Fuggin horse ripped off my $100 bug shield of the hood of my truck(let him get too close:D), lost my $30 release, lost my pack of diaphram calls($20), lost a $50 saddle blanket packing out in the dark, Blowout hauling up the mountain at midnight($100)...lighting shorted out on trailor halfway through ($50), busted two laterns on the way in($60) and ripped the leg off of one camp table ($50).....oh, and got home with one the horse I borrowed from a buddy with no scratches on the bitch, and she jumps out of the trailor and bails off into a barbed wire fence and slices open her front leg and chest....so I am keeping her a few more days before I call him and let him know we are home:D.....but other than that my luck has really turned around!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Damn -slayer whats that old song "if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" ;)

Sounds like you fellas did get into some good bulls though and they'll just be bigger next time!
Good luck to ya on the rest of your seasons.

Thanks a many Marv......now counting the days to get Raybow and Indy to that big clocer patch at 10,000 feet in Co in 6 weeks!

Raybow 1 says..... "I am gonna take the video camera and hopefully film some bulls getting rolled over in the clover."

hahhahaha......oh yeah!.......can't wait to see you packing your bull out of that "clover patch"! :eek:

.......You Upper West Coast boys better recognize!
hump.gif

Last year I had one from Texas and two from Alaska to break in.......they laughed the first day and puked the next 4
elkgrin.gif
......time to see who's yer daddy!
hump.gif
......might not be as wet as Washington state.....but I would bet it is as steep and cold......Acon suffered through the -16 temps there with me two years ago
wedgie.gif

Back