Ok now so whats your sight and

JB Florida

Ok now so whats your sight and do you like it?

Mine cracked at the screws while in the cedar brush in new mexico last september.
It survived our bow season in alabama but its time for a new one.
The spotted hoogs look pretty tough and what ever I buy needs a level since i'm a little off square!

Any suggestions?

Spot Hogg, I'm useing a "bare bones" right now, but plan on up grading to a "real deal" soon.

Belive me, you will not break a Spot Hogg, these sights are made to last.

Steve put a Spot-Hogg on his bow last year and REALLY likes it.
So much so that he also getting another one for this new bow he just bought .
The sopt-Hogg is real popular around here.

Right now I have a Copper John .
Just putting that sight with a bubble helped me out alot.I didn't think I canted my bow that bad.
I havent had any problems with the Copper John.

The Spot-Hogg is a better sight.
That's the next new item on my list.

I also use the Copper John and like it alot. Spott hogg is a bit pricy and I thought a the micro pin adjustment was more of a pain than a help.

Bowhunter,do you shoot 3-D's or target league?

"Spott hogg is a bit pricy and I thought a the micro pin adjustment was more of a pain than a help."

Steve likes the micro pin adjustment because he can fine tune it better when shooting the 3-D's.
My main goal is practice for hunting,getting a trophy now & then isnt bad but It's all about hunting for me.
We use the same set up at the 3-D's that we hunt with.
Steve just bought another Mathews Bow ,both will be set up with the same rest & sight,then he can leave one sighted in for broadheads and one for 3-D's.

I have been hearing nothing but good on the spot hog and will probably get one soon For my Diamond back.My nitro has an old Cobra I don't even remember the Model But its all steel and aluminum except the pins are brass.No plastic I wish I had another just like it but It must be discontinued.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back