PEAX Equipment

OK, I'm looking for a 4-wheeler, can anyone help?

I have a Massimo MSA400F

I really like it so far. Runs well, Super simple motor, Low range 4x4 works really well. I plow snow with it, hunt, can go through some crazy mud. Bigger rig then you would think but not to big. It can actually tow 800lbs. But with that said I towed my neighbors hot tub into his back hard. No problem

Reactions: LCH
honda rancher all the way. mine has flew out the back of 2 different pick up trucks, been tipped over fully submerged in a mud hole, etc, etc. and the little machine hasn't skipped a beat. most prob remember the "big Red" three wheelers honda made, i know of multiple machines that people have tried to blow up and they couldn't.
i know side by sides have a purpose but nothing beats a rancher, being able to load that up in the back of a pick up and it will take ya anywhere ya need to go.
This is true. I had two honda ranchers ES from about 2000. My mom took one and my brother the other. I spent car type money on a polaris general that hauls four which I love but...throwing that thing in the back of the truck has its benefits. Ill probably end up picking up another one just for those trips where I don't need to haul many folks. I never had any trouble out of either of those ranchers or the honda 300 or fourtrax 250 before it.

Have had a Honda, Polaris, and 3 Can Am...regular maintenance produced no problems. Happy to have purchased the last Can Am before the 'demic.

The 90s model Honda 300s were the best ATV ever made in my opinion. They were built like a brick shit house. I’d buy another one of those in a heartbeat, if I could find one in good condition.

I have 8 ATV’s for my business. We have pretty much settled on Suzuki Kingquad’s. We beat the absolute shit out of them, and they are the most comfortable to ride. We tried Hondas and they were ok. They run forever but we broke the frame on every one of them. Yamaha held up well, but they seemed to have a few more maintenance issues. The Kingquad’s never seem to fail us until we get over 12,000 miles, which is a pile when they spend their life span hauling 26 gallons of water up and down hills. Some of the older models had a stater issue but that has been resolved in the new models. You can probably find an older model 450 for $2500-3500 that will do what you are asking.

Also, don’t buy a can-am. I lit one on fire with a hair over 80 miles on it…

We have 4 Honda ranchers. 2 99's and 2 2018's all 450/500's all electric shift. The 99's have both needed shift motors an tires, NOTHING else . The 2018's nothing but light maintenance. The 99's are fantastic until we got the 2018's. The selectable 3 wheel or 4 wheel drive plus the fuel injection really makes the beautiful.
Don't buy someone's junk. Bite the bullet and finance a newer one if you have to. You won't regret it.

"Bite the bullet and finance a newer one if you have to. You won't regret it."
I'm 70 years old I'll be dead or not riding by the time I get it paid off...

Back