Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

OK.. I'm a Dumb ass....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Guess Who had to Call Fish and Game and Ask if they Replace a Once in a lifetime Sheep tag because they lost theirs.....

Speaking of which. I better be sure mine are in the same place I put them last! The wifee probably chit canned them as junk mail! :eek:

Better now than Friday afternoon. :D Best of luck again. One shot with the rifle and a couple of hundred other shots with the camera please.

What don't you understand about once in a lifetime? Weather is looking good. I've been going over pics and maps. Getting a big ram could happen really easily.

If you smoke that big old broomed ram from last year I get dibs on him......

Yep!! That's a purty DUMBASS move!! :( :(

Right up there with the paychecks my Ex threw in the trash, 3 different times. Me loosing the tickets to Hawaii (our Honeymoon), and my mom giving the ATM card & PIN to my sister-in law!!!!!

:D :D :D

Welcome to the "Dumb-Ass Club". (but I guess we all joined at one point in the past few years)

I know the feeling Moosie , had it last year .
I'll bet when the F&G asked for your name and address you had to look at your drivers license before answering .

heck, put it somewhere that you will definately not forget it. Try putting it in your rifle chamber/magazine? Heck, I don't know, just somewhere that it will not be left.

Good move by the way.

T-bone, I'll have a Photo Copy of my tag, USe it if ya like

LOL to the Other guys, Although I feel Like a Dumb Ass, I guess I'm a Dumb ass going hunting for sheep in 2 days ;)

Go get em Moosie. Maybe that big ol broomed ram will feel sorry for the dumb ass and give you a shot.LOL Seriously though good luck and give em your best. Now if I can just remember where I put my Ram tag! oh yeah in the gun safe. Just have to remember to take it along.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back