Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

OK hound hunters....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Tis the season, Who's doing what and how ya doing ?!?!?! I know that the guys around here are wanting the snow to melt some more.... And every day it's getting better !!! How's it liek were you're at ?!!?

Cant turn a hound loose on anything here Moosie.Trainin season on coons opens july 1st,bears aug 1st.Lost our spring bear season yrs ago. :(

Still to much snow to get around many places here yet, been turkey huntin instead. I figured some of these turkey hunters would break a few roads open and clear them out but all I did yesterday was buck trees off the road...wimpy turkey hunters see a tree across the road and turn around, I geuss I have to clear the roads for the city slickers who can't operate a chainsaw....HA

WELL BUMMER dudes !!!!!

Wimp Turkey hunters ?!?!? HAHA... When there are turkeys close to town on the road, why waste your time going back into the country and scratching our CITY trucks ?!!? ;)

Moosie I geuss I need to just give ya lesson in chainsaw's.....already gave you lessons in chaining tires up and winching trailers out of snow banks, might as well add logging to your resume.....HA Maybe you could give me a lesson in using armor-all bottle???

I guess I could.. but I'm quiet sure you wouldn't use that leesson any time soon .. RIGHT ??!??!

GOT a buddy baiting up SH-21 cutting back into centerville area... Says snow is melting FAST !!!!

yup it is melting fast 23,24 my general spring areas are still pretty deep, was up there all weeked, but 22,31 my regular summertime stompin grounds is ready to roll...but bad deal it don;t open till the 23rd, so back towards centerville ehhh....lol....between kris the outfitter thats in there and everyone else I don;t think a bear eats a regular diet in that area.......grass????? whats that...LOL

We're not actually that far in to centerville.. I made it up today to hel fill the BArrle. Saw a hen and an ELK and Geese and ducks and.. Well thats about it
He set up the bait Thursday and Nothing hit it yet.... this week something will.. WE loaded it to the hilt !!!!!!

YOU can;t run bear.. but ya can "COON" right ?!?! HUMMm I would have though a guy like you would have picked up on that ;)

Shhhhhhhhhh.....don't give any more info then someone needs to hear....LOL....Yeah and big coon they are...LMAO

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back