Ok a little help here maybe.

Hilljackoutlaw

@Big Fin you live semi in the area it was located so i tagged you in case you had any ideas about it?

Years ago I rented a place near West Yellowstone. While I was renting the owners said they would knock off some rent a couple months If I would clean out the garage and clean up around the property take out dead trees and such. In the garage they said just take everything to the dump we want absolutely nothing left in there and If i saw anything I wanted I could have it. It was mostly junk and a task I'd later regret, (for ridiculously rich people they sure were messy) but I kept a few old hand tools for decorations and this shovel. It obviously was used to break ground on something. But I cannot find any info on it at all. It's was signed by Jimmy Carter and 2 other guys in August of 1981. The top signature is very unique with the fish picture. Anybody on here got any ideas? 20220217_171855.jpg20220217_171951.jpg

Pretty sure that is Dave Whitlock, a guy who used to write a lot about fly fishing, do fly fishing seminars, and had a few select flies he promoted. A quick Google search should find him.

Pretty sure that is Dave Whitlock, a guy who used to write a lot about fly fishing, do fly fishing seminars, and had a few select flies he promoted. A quick Google search should find him.
Thanks. I was not sure if that was Whitlock or not. I found his website and sent an email to Dave.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back