Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

OIL Antelope taxidermist

Addicting

Friend has an antelope tag this fall and it will likely be his one and only shot at a nice buck. Various reasons support this and I am not wanting to go down that discussion.

He has decided he would like to get it mounted if he gets one over 70”. The unit we are in that should be doable.

Is there anyone you would recommend on the eastern half of WY, all of SD or NB?

Our concern is if he capes it and brings it back east to MI these taxidermy shops don’t see them enough to do them proper. Plus the ride time in the cooler for the cape and the straw hair may not travel well.

How about a detour and dropping it off at Bridger Canyon?
Your joking right?

Your joking right?

Yes....bringing a joke here from that thread duh

Recommend reaching out to Eli Grimmett and simply ask him who he recommends their clients use. They’ve killed a few worth mounting and I’m sure you’ll get a solid recommendation.

I had David Dandridge do my goat, did an excellent job. I think he lives in western WY but is over on the other side quite a bit.

D&D Taxidermy
307-654-6000

Not on the Eastern side of the state, but Kims Wild Art in Lander does a really good job, and we’ve gotten everything back within a year in years past. Average was probably 9 months. That may have changed as it’s been a few years since we had any work done. I live on the East side of the state and drive over there for taxidermy work.

You certainly can’t go wrong with Buzz’s recommendation though.

Know of one in north central Indiana that does excellent work. He only does shoulder mounts and wait times are right around a year or so last time I checked. If you decide to bring it back east it wouldn't be as far to pick it up when done. It's called Woodside Taxidermy

Sheep Mountain Taxidermy In Camp Crook, SD. His name is Eric Loken. I’m pretty sure he delivers across quite a bit of the US after season.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back