Ohio Opening !

Bill M

Our local S.C.I. put on a two day deer hunt for disabled persons. I have a property that dosen't allow hunting, but went to the owners and told them what I wanted to do. I received permission in early summer and scouted the area for deer movement. This morning with four guides and four hunters we got everyone to there spots just before daylight. Tonight four hunters had seen 63 deer and I had seen 17 myself making a total of 80. One hunter seen 4 another 5 then another at 19 and the last the guide told me he quite counting at 35,12 of them being bucks.One Monster that looked like a brush pile on his head a 10 pointer and a 6 and the blance was all 8 pointers. Talk about excited fellows they were wound up like a eight day clock. Two fellows took shots but didn't connect and one had does a number times within 35 yards but passed after seeing all the bucks. And the last hunter didn't have any close rang deer all were out at 150/200 yards. I learned alot today number one was thank the good Lord that Im able to move on my own power. Swinging a gun on game we take for granite there unable to do this. Just little thing that we do automatic there unable to do. But what a thrill to see the smiles on there faces telling about there day in the deer woods.

That is awesome Bill. I know how much hard work and effort you put in to pull this off. Right now I wish I had foregone going to SE Ohio and came south to help you out.
wink.gif

Major congrats to the ones you took out and kudo's to you for putting in the time to do it...Way to go!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back