NW MT Bull

Man, awesome bull! Holy cow, this has to be one of the best years in a while for NWMT for lots of big bulls being killed???? I've seen at least 10 over 340 killed there this year.

Guess the wolves haven't eaten them all:)

Man, awesome bull! Holy cow, this has to be one of the best years in a while for NWMT for lots of big bulls being killed???? I've seen at least 10 over 340 killed there this year.

Guess the wolves haven't eaten them.

Nope not all of them. :) I'm sure a grizzly cleaned up the gutpile however. Just got message from Dad that the eye guards go 17 7/8 and 18 3/8".

That is a monster! Grats to your father!

Man - that is impressive!

Thats an awesome bull Goldtip, congrats to your father! Did your dad by chance find a Muzzy 125 Grain broadhead in its shoulder? I arrowed a bull in "NWMT" this September that looks freakishly similar to that one! The bull that I arrowed was fighting with another bull that my buddy shot a millisecond before I arrowed mine, his scored 344. The wet Spring we had grew some healthy looking racks this year for sure!

Thats an awesome bull Goldtip, congrats to your father! Did your dad by chance find a Muzzy 125 Grain broadhead in its shoulder? I arrowed a bull in "NWMT" this September that looks freakishly similar to that one! The bull that I arrowed was fighting with another bull that my buddy shot a millisecond before I arrowed mine, his scored 344. The wet Spring we had grew some healthy looking racks this year for sure!

Nope no broadheads in the shoulder. Send me a PM with the general area you were in and I'll let you know if it was close, but I haven't heard of any 344 bull killed in the area this bull was in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back