Caribou Gear

Not really missing

cjcj

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have been paying attention, Checking out all of the critters you guys have stacked up, I thought Moosie had a job?.:confused: .. seems he sure was hunting alot, as were some others... but I have been busy and won't be my old self [posting every day].. Awesome pics from all those big Elk to Ernesto's Pipeline deer and cats....congrats to everyone who got to hunt and bag some nice game, I will go after the elusive dangerous Bull Turkey this spring....Just letting you know , I will be "lurking" around.....We will get "nasty" when the election stuff comes around. Moosie you can't get rid of me that easy:D :p

Great to have ya back! I knew you were still reading at least LOL. I've moved on to texans thought since you left. Trying to get Tom to tear down "THE FENCE".

Heres a good wy buck that made it through the season but now has to try to make it through the texans. Oh wait, texans go home for the winter.... thank god
symmi5.jpg

I like to think that buck is looking over all his food this winter, but he's probably just looking at some guys on a rig :eek:

Dang..... And all this time I thought I was gonig to Owe Jose' that $50 he said that he could get rid of ya, I said he couldn't, Good to see My money on you is still in my pocket :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back