Yeti GOBOX Collection

Not new, just took a "bit" of a hiatus

Dang, I didn't see this when you first posted it. Nice to see you around, Marv. Hope live is treating you well.

Thanks Randy and life is treating us well...def a next chapter with a lot to look forward to! Retiring lifted quite a bit of weight off of one shoulder and then putting Calif. in the rear-view-mirror freed up the other ;)

Where ya been?

Just doing life mdhunter but thanks for asking!! Actually the last year and a half of work was the roughest in almost three decade I spent with the Utility...nature just lined up against us and ma won big time. Felt it was time to turn operations over to the next generation- we had a huge fire come into town (Carr Fire), 3 months later another more deadly one to the south of us (Camp Fire), 3 months after that the largest snowstorm in our county in 50 years, and 3 months later yet again a funnel cloud that sat over us and hammered us with golf-tennis ball sized hail. That finale was in May of last year and I pulled the plug in December once we got everything (almost) straightened out. Makes me tired to even think back on it...when it became weeks at work without a day off (each time) I started to realize it was a younger mans (or woman's) game! All we were missing was the plague of locusts lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back