Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Nosler ammunition ????

nwihunter

I can’t seem to find any .308 Nosler Accubond 165gr. ammo anywhere. I was able to get 2 boxes online from sportsman’s warehouse a few weeks ago, but can not find anymore. Every site says out of stock, and some say no back order as well. It even says out of stock on the Nosler website. This what I have my gun sighted in with, but I’m afraid to burn up my ammo at the range and not be able to find any for my elk hunt. Does anyone know why it’s not available or when it will be again ?

Well, without getting political,,,,,, the primary reason is LAW AND ORDER (none of it). As the country has watched the decline of law and order the purchase of ammo and firearms have gone through the roof! Ammo has pretty much doubled in price, literally almost every caliber and type. Gun stores have lines rapped around their building every time I drive by and most every place is Low if not out of stock on guns and ammo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, without getting political,,,,,, the primary reason is LAW AND ORDER (none of it). As the country has watched the decline of law and order the purchase of ammo and firearms have gone through the roof! Ammo has pretty much double in price, literally almost every caliber and type. Gun stores have lines rapped around their building every time I drive by and most every place is Low if not out of stock on guns and ammo.
+1
a.jpg

a.jpg

It’s especially true for rounds commonly chambered in an ar platform (308, 223) and all handguns around here. I’ve still been able to find 25-06 and even some 260.

I can’t seem to find any .308 Nosler Accubond 165gr. ammo anywhere. I was able to get 2 boxes online from sportsman’s warehouse a few weeks ago, but can not find anymore. Every site says out of stock, and some say no back order as well. It even says out of stock on the Nosler website. This what I have my gun sighted in with, but I’m afraid to burn up my ammo at the range and not be able to find any for my elk hunt. Does anyone know why it’s not available or when it will be again ?
Try wikiarms.com, they have an ammo search function that searches a whole bunch of stores. I see a couple options there, but man those aren't cheap, cost about the same as 300 weatherby

There are some blems available at shootersproshop.com

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, Shooters Pro Shop has 168 grain BLEM E-Tips for $34 a box. AB’s are bound to pop there before too long.

I have an unused box I'll sell you. Shoot me a DM if you're interested.

anyone have a discount code for shooters pro shop? last year there was one in hand loader magazine for 10% off but I can’t seem to find one anymore.

Not to be snarky, but if you have your rifle sighted in what's the purpose of burning up more of something that's hard to get?

40 rds should get you by for several Falls. Don't let the hype consume you, you're good with 2 boxes.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back