Northrop Grumman

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38069

HT,

Any of you work/worked for Northrop Grumman? I’m trying to get my foot in the door with them.

I tried the cell biology thing, turns out it’s not my gig. So, I’m back to working electro-mechanical systems for military grade equipment. I will be pursuing my masters in Electrical Engineering through UND. Any company insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Boomer

I worked with them, not for them, as they were a primary contractor of ours while I was active duty. From my experience they were a good company with values that lined up with us active duty folks. We had a number of guys and gals leave the service to work for them and from the ones I know, they all enjoy it.

Plus side is if you're wanting to move out west, Northrup Grumman secured the contract to upgrade the ICBMs. (Wyo, Montana & ND.) Big money and longevity for that contract!

I worked with them, not for them, as they were a primary contractor of ours while I was active duty. From my experience they were a good company with values that lined up with us active duty folks. We had a number of guys and gals leave the service to work for them and from the ones I know, they all enjoy it.

Plus side is if you're wanting to move out west, Northrup Grumman secured the contract to upgrade the ICBMs. (Wyo, Montana & ND.) Big money and longevity for that contract!
I appreciate the response. During my service, I worked with Lockheed Martin but not NG. Glad to read about the values, working as a civilian for the last year, it was eye-opening what they considered stressful. Oftentimes, co-workers would complain about the lack of coffee in the morning because starbucks had a big line.

I want to be in the squared away work environment with fellow veterans again.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back