Nemont

P6200024.jpg

P6200025.jpg

P6200026.jpg

P6200038.jpg

P6200031.jpg

Thunder heads brewing up on the Northern Plains
447aa3fe.jpg

Here is what my son got from Grandma on his 8th birthday.
P6200007.jpg

Nemont

Great pictures NeMont!!! Where are the trees??? ;)

Your sons got some work cut out for him! :) Thats a nice looking colt!

Great pictures once again......love the one of the thunderhead, man when they bust out verticle they really start to boil..........check out the pics of the storm I caught yesterday morning in the "scenic" thread......

I see you guys have been getting some much needed rain up there...how's it affecting Fort Peck ?? Seeing any change ??

By the By...do they still have horse racing up there ?? We used to raise quarter horses, and my ol' man still has a couple on the track, I remember coming up there in the early 80's.....hottest dang day i can rmember......bank sign said 112 degrees if I can remember correctly....that was a long time ago....

Bambistew,

Trees are a premium out here as you know. My son is excited to have his own colt.

Iminrut,
No horse racing here anymore. That all ended in the early 90's. As for the heat it is supposed to be 98 degrees today and it is humid due to all the moisture we have had.

Fort Peck has risen nearly 2 feet, only 44 feet more to go. The good news is that the projections for this year is to continue to rise until it is up another 2 feet. That still will leaves it 42 below full pool.

Nemont

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back