Yeti GOBOX Collection

North Pole help

zeke1

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone lived close enough to snap a couple of photos of maybe a sign welcome to north pole or something like that for my son, buddy the elf visits him each year and watches him for Santa (during crunch time) from Thanksgiving till Christmas eve and he said tonight after his prayrs he wishes buddy would send him some pictures of the North Pole............since he's 8 I figure at best he will only be a believer 1 maybe 2 more years. Any help would greatly be appreciated. And if there's anything I could do in return I will glady do so.
Thanks for reading

I will probably drive by there sometime in the next few weeks, I'll try to some pictures. Feel free to remind me by private message as well.

Alaska862_zps6f5260a5.jpg

Guys thanks so much thats absolutely awesome I cant say it enough thanks if I can ever help yall please don't hesitate to ask

As with anything you might ever want to see. Google serves it up.
google "north pole Alaska photo" and get a pile of what you want.

Alas, googling "Khunter kills a booner" comes up empty so maybe not everything can be found with google.

No problem, zeke. We were there 2 years ago and took lots of pictures. Glad I could help.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back