Norma bondstrike

ballplyr6

Has anyone shot the norma bondstrikes 180gr. Looking for a bullet for my.backup 300wm. These are farely new and can't find alot of reviews on them.

300wsm, yes. They are cheap and almost accurate. I've only shot squirrels, questionable k9's, and kangaroo rats with mine , but I primarily bought them for the brass. Tikka groups around 1.25", Kimber around 2-4"
The squirrels I landed direct hits on were definitely drt, the kangaroo rats probably died from shell shock or shrapnel wounds. I never recovered any of them to evaluate the expansion.
Great brass for reloading. Im on my 5th case.122034.jpeg

300wsm, yes. They are cheap and almost accurate. I've only shot squirrels, questionable k9's, and kangaroo rats with mine , but I primarily bought them for the brass. Tikka groups around 1.25", Kimber around 2-4"
The squirrels I landed direct hits on were definitely drt, the kangaroo rats probably died from shell shock or shrapnel wounds. I never recovered any of them to evaluate the expansion.
Great brass for reloading. Im on my 5th case.View attachment 281695
I did the same thing as you @millerkiller77 : I bought 5 boxes of 300wsm just for the Norma brass (loaded ammo was about the same cost as the brass alone), but have found that my gun quite likes it. Like the OP, would like more performance reports on big game. … Not that we can’t extrapolate from your squirrel detonations 😂

My rifle loves Bondstrikes! So much so that I have 30 boxes of the stuff and I DONT reload so it wasnt for the brass in my case. I've only shot a Whitetail and Coyote with them but had a pass through on the whitetail at 200 yards. Shooting a 30/06

I shoot these is my 300WM, 30-06 and soon my 6.5 CM. They are awesome. My 30-06 is consistently 1/2 MOA with them. Just knocked down a Muley with one, went 10 yards with great entry and exit. Meat damage was minimal.

My 300 wsm is 1 moa or better’s with the Bondstrikes. I could use them for hunting. I originally bought a case of them for the brass and load 168 gr. TTSX Barnes in the brass at 3100 fps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back