Sep 21, 2026 #1 elkantlers Well-known member Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 2,068 Location UT For sale is a new bag of 100ea 300WSM Norma brass and a set of RCBS Dies. $100 I can mail them for an extra $15 Last edited: Sunday at 3:38 PM
For sale is a new bag of 100ea 300WSM Norma brass and a set of RCBS Dies. $100 I can mail them for an extra $15
Sep 22, 2026 #2 R Ronin75 Active member Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 156 Location California Would you separate, I’m interested in the brass.
Friday at 4:24 PM #3 elkantlers Well-known member Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 2,068 Location UT Ronin75 said: Would you separate, I’m interested in the brass. Click to expand... Yes
Sunday at 3:37 PM #4 elkantlers Well-known member Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 2,068 Location UT These are still available, Shoot me an offer.