Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

non resident hunting

So cal hunter

How close of a relative do they have to be to hunt brown bears with a resident. My wifes cousin is an alsakian resident. What type of proof do you need. Can I just say she is my sister?

Sorry, but your wife's cousin doesn't qualify. You will be required to sign an Affidavit stating that she is your sister. Let them find out differently, and they have their ways of finding out, and it could get very expensive for all involved. The State of Alaska will be harder on ya for illegally harvesting a big game animal than if you went out and harvested a 2 legged animal.

Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Step-Siblings, Half-Siblings, Grandparents are most of what will get you qualified to hunt Brown Bear here without a guide.

Go to www.state.ak.us and look under the hunting regulations

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-23-2001 17:53: Message edited by: AlleninAlaska ]</font>

I guess that leaves boyfriend out. I have a male friend who said he would take me Bear hunting. Now I am wondering what kind of bear he ment......Just wait till I talk to him again...... :rolleyes: :eek: :mad:

C.G. he probably didn't say "bear hunting" but instead said "hunting bare". You lucky gal, you. Watch out for those "no-see-ums", heheheh Sparkman

C.G. he probably didn't say "bear hunting" but instead said "hunting bare". You lucky gal, you. Watch out for those "no-see-ums", heheheh Sparkman

Sparkman, YOU refering to Hunting with mE ?!?!?! HEhehe

Actually I think it's a dumb law... but have to abide I guess...

I have a friend that is becoming a GUIDE !!! SCORE !!!! I might be able to hunt those critters yet, My dad also might move there.... if he does, I will wack the "FORBIDEN 3" that ya need a guide with....

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back